Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Holes

By coincidence, the water company is replacing the gas lines along our street this week. We learned about this yesterday, about twelve hours before they started digging up the sidewalk. Thanks guys! So not only we do have one crew inside the house making holes in the roof and walls, there's another crew outside digging holes as well. It's like gopher heaven.

The chimney is almost gone, from the house at least. It's still present in brick pile form in the backyard. I hadn't expected them to go through the wall in the attic stairs, but I can see why they had to do so. I guess we will be painting that room after all.

I hate seeing dirt tracked through the house, but I know it's inevitable. I think I'd better tape some cardboard down over the floors this weekend, before they get any more damaged.

Here are some highlights of the hole tour:





That one looks like something out of Blair Witch, eh?






































And finally, our very own pile of bricks:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home