Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Collecting of the Boxes

I've been scouring the neighborhood for boxes. Usually I see them all over the place, but since I'm getting ready to move, karma is messing with me. Murphy too, it seems, since after I finally went and bought a bunch of boxes from the box factory down the street, a friend introduced me to her new coworker who JUST moved here and has TONS of boxes and packing material to get rid of. Humph.

So now my house is like a cardboard jungle. It's a recycler's dream, or maybe nightmare. I think I made the Collecting of the Boxes into a way to avoid the matter of packing itself. Since the storage pod arrives tomorrow, and we're moving into our sublet next week, it's time to get packing. Last night I packed 12 boxes of books, and only empties two of the six shelves on the library wall.

Why are we doing this again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home